This is the Home of Olight Technologies
TorchSA is the sole distributors of Olight.
Soshine Rechargeable Li-ion 18650 Protected Battery with Built-In Micro USB Port: 2600mAh
166 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Call us now: 084 369 1973
By buying this product you can collect up to 14 loyalty points. Your cart will total 14 points that can be converted into a voucher of R2.80.
Battery height only 68.5 mm
- Micro-USB charging port with LED to indicate if battery charging done.
- Protection circuit built in the anode.
- Multiple protection with Pressure Relief Vent.
- Short circuit protection, Over charge protection, Over discharge protection
- 1000 charge cycles (A properly maintained battery is designed to retain up to75% of its original capacity at 1000 full charge and discharge cycles)
Battery Type: 18650 rechargeable
Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
Minimum Capacity: 2500mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Charge Voltage: 4.2V
Internal resistance (mΩ):48-51
Max. Discharge Current: 10A
Pulse Discharge current: 15A
Charging current by charger: 1A(recommended) 2A (maximum)
Charging current by on-board USB port : 1A
Warranty: 12 months
Dimensions:Battery Size (D x H mm): 18.6x 68.5
- 1 x direct USB rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery
Note: Batteries are shipped from factory with partial charge to meet optimum storage conditions. Fully charge before use.
Warnings: Do not expose battery to heat or throw into water. After extended periods of storage, it may be necessary to charge the battery to obtain the maximum performance every three months.Keep the battery out of reach of children.
This product is patented.
Soshine is specialized in the production and development of battery and charger, Focusing on the flashlight batteries and chargers, consumer batteries and chargers, portable power, solar power supply.
Our version is to provide the high-performance, environmental friendly power solution to make people a better life and keep the environment continuous development.
Our core values are in terms of quality, safety, staff welfare and social responsibility.