AAA Lithium battery used for high run times in any AAA battery compatible device.
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Disposable batteries: plug and play. Non-rechargeable.
• High capacity: Lithium/bisulfide (LFS2) electrode materials provide twice the capacity of common alkaline batteries.
• Direct compatibility: it has a nominal voltage of 1.5 volts and open circuit voltage of 1.65-1.8v. They are good replacements for traditional disposable alkaline zinc- manganese dioxide and carbon batteries which are currently widely used on the market.
• Long shelf life: up to 10 years under tightly sealed conditions
• Eco-friendly: no added harmful elements such as mercury, cadmium or lead
• Temperature adaptability: Working range: -40 ° C to 60 ° C, higher performance than that of other disposable batteries
• Heavy duty capacity: provide continuous discharging current of 2A or above with flat discharging curve
• Light weight: about 60% of the weight of alkaline batteries and 50% of NiMh batteries with the same size
Why? Because we believe no one should be left in the dark — period. We believe in providing quality illumination products to everyone. We care about every little detail from brightness to runtime to ergonomics, size and weight — and more importantly, how we can improve your lives with light. We want to push our products to the limit so that we can give you the best lights in the smallest package possible for the best price, so you have the right tools to conquer the night.
We are a global technology driven lighting company filled with dedicated people who want to provide the best for our customers. We are Outdoors-men, Sportsmen, Veterans, and DIY go-getters — we are you. We use our own products everyday to make sure we practice what we preach; it keeps us honest. We want to give you quality design and functionality that really works when you need it to. We are just a group of people looking to change the world one light at a time. And we want you to be a part of it.
ALL OLIGHT PRODUCTS ARE TESTED TO ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 STANDARDS.