This is the Home of Olight Technologies
TorchSA is the sole distributors of Olight.
Olight, a global premium flashlight manufacturer, is proud to introduce a new, defensive take on the popular M18 Maverick.
The M18 Striker uses the same compact form of the Maverick, but features a simplified user interface, instant access to 800 lumens, and aggressive bezel for a last-resort defensive tool.
Until you have become customary to it, one of the biggest questions people ask is why carry a flashlight every day?
It’s not an uncommon question and until you come into that time of need. It may never have been a thought until you needed to change a tire at 2am and didn’t have a light in your car. Unfortunately at that time, it’s far too late.
AA Lithium battery used for high run times in any AA battery compatible device.
19 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Olight SA South Africa
Call us now: 084 369 1973
• Disposable batteries: plug and play. Non-rechargeable.
• High capacity: Lithium/bisulfide (LFS2) electrode materials provide twice the capacity of common alkaline batteries.
• Direct compatibility: it has a nominal voltage of 1.5 volts and open circuit voltage of 1.65-1.8v. They are good replacements for traditional disposable alkaline zinc- manganese dioxide and carbon batteries which are currently widely used on the market.
• Long shelf life: up to 10 years under tightly sealed conditions
• Eco-friendly: no added harmful elements such as mercury, cadmium or lead
• Temperature adaptability: Working range: -40 ° C to 60 ° C, higher performance than that of other disposable batteries
• Heavy duty capacity: provide continuous discharging current of 2A or above with flat discharging curve
• Light weight: about 60% of the weight of alkaline batteries and 50% of NiMh batteries with the same size
No customer reviews for the moment.