This is the Home of Olight Technologies
TorchSA is the sole distributors of Olight.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Call us now: 084 369 1973
By buying this product you can collect up to 279 loyalty points. Your cart will total 279 points that can be converted into a voucher of R55.80.
- Emitter: 12x Cree XP-G3 / 12x Nichia 219B / 12x Nichia 219C LED (Three version for your choice)
- Maximum output: 8000 lumens (Cree XP-G3 LED) / 6500 lumens (Nichia 219B LED / Nichia 219C LED)
- Maximum beam intensity: 20000cd (Cree XP-G3 LED),
- Maximum beam distance: 280M
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2 meter under water)
- Impact resistance: 1.5meters
- Working voltage: 2.8v - 4.35v (Over discharge protection)
- Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Lens: Toughhened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Tail stand
(3x 18650 BATTERY INCLUDED / CHARGER INCLUDED)
Brightness Levels /Runtime (Cree XP-G3 LED):
Moonlight: 0.1-30lumens, 2month-5days; Low: 120lumens, 30hrs; Medium1: 500lumens, 7.5hrs; Medium2: 1000lumens, 3.5hrs; High 2500lumens 2h, Turbo 8000lumens; Strobe 8000lumens.
- Length: 98mm,
- Diameter: 55mm,
- Weight: 278g (without battery)
(Kindly note: Please check above demo picture)
1.When the flashlight is off, one click, access to moonlight mode (left part of the figure), one click to circle: Moonlight - Low - Medium 1 - Medium 2 - High. Long press for light off.
2. When the flashlight is off, long press to access to the mode your last use as in left part of the figure (Memory function), one click for circle. Long press for off.
3. When the flashlight is off, double click access to Turbo, one click for circle. Long press for light off.
4. When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups ( left and right part of the figure)
Side switch battery indicator:
1. Blue: More than 75%
2. Purple: 50%
3. Red: Less than 20%
Oneclick - Double - Triple from any mode to lock out the flashlight. (Only the battery indicator works when lock out)
Engineering Mode (Choose output level from Moonlight mode):
Long press for off and still hold on, the side button battery indicator will turn on and then quick click for 4 times to get acess to engineering mode. One click to check different level and long press to make your final choice.
We recommend Sanyo 18650GA for your MK34. (Included)
1.The battery should supply at least 20amps current.
2.The battery should not have protection board (Too long for MK34)
3. The length of positive top should be at least 1mm (There is a reverse polarity O-ring on the positive contact surface.)
Manker MK34 XPG3 version Reviews:
Forum (Spanish): http://www.forolinternas.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13622
Manker MK34 219C version Reviews:
|Lumen||Moonlight: 0.1-30lumens, 2month-5days; Low: 120lumens, 30hrs; Medium1: 500lumens, 7.5hrs; Medium2: 1000lumens, 3.5hrs; High 2500lumens 2h, Turbo 8000lumens; Strobe 8000lumens.|
|Waterproof Rating||IPX-8 (2 meter under water)|
|LED||12x Cree XP-G3|
|Dimensions||- Length: 98mm, - Diameter: 55mm|
|Weight||- Weight: 278g (without battery)|
|Compatible Batteries||3x High Drain 18650 Batteries (Included)|
|Included Accessories||Bundle include 3x 18650 batteries|
|Battery Life||Moonlight: 0.1-30lumens, 2month-5days; Low: 120lumens, 30hrs; Medium1: 500lumens, 7.5hrs; Medium2: 1000lumens, 3.5hrs; High 2500lumens 2h, Turbo 8000lumens; Strobe 8000lumens.|
Mankerlight was founded by our two flashaholics engineers who also addicted to outdoor recreation. We have experienced a lot of different flashlights and found that the Led flashlight market faced a big problem: homogeneity, similar appearance and similar circuit. So we decided to make something different and created Manker which means someone walking outside with passion and freedom in Chinese.