Trustfire Mini2 is a very reliable and helpful EDC keychain flashlight, it features 2 modes which are 5 lumens on low and 220 lumens on high. Rechargeable through a built-in Micro-USB charging port, with a 10180 Li-ion battery and MICRO-USB cable, you could take everywhere without having to worry about changing the battery.
32 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Call us now: 015 004 1439
Any order over R500 - Free Shipping with GlobeFlight
1. Use CA18-3X LED, life of 50000 hours, with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam.
2. With dual lumens output: 220 lumens(Max), 5 lumens;
3. With built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery that charges through a Micro-USB port, red means charging while green means fully charged;
4. Working voltage is 3.1v ~ 4.2v.
5. Runtime: 220 lumens -- 23 minutes, 5 lumens Max 7.5 hours
6. Compact & stylish, can be attached to a keychain, handbag, or conveniently slide into a backpack or pocket ;
7. Anti-reverse connection design, prevent the battery installation against the circuit to cause harm.
8. Aluminum alloy material, military III grade hard anodic oxidation.
HOW TO OPERATE
ON/OFF and output changes are controlled through twisting the flashlight head. Twist it slightly to turn it on at 5 lumens and a bit further for 220 lumens.
HOW TO CHARGE
1. Unscrew the head, put the Micro-USB insert the charging port.
2. Red light means charging, green light means fully charged.
1* TrustFire MINI2 Led Flashlight
1* 10180 3.7V 70mAh battery
1* MICRO-USB cable
1* User Manual
|Weight||11g (Including battery)|
|Compatible Batteries||built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Included Accessories||1* TrustFire MINI2, 1* 10180 battery, 1* MICRO-USB cable, 1* User Manual, 1* Keychain|
|Battery Life||Max 7.5hrs|