This is the Home of Olight Technologies
TorchSA is the sole distributors of Olight.
Olight, a global premium flashlight manufacturer, is proud to introduce a new, defensive take on the popular M18 Maverick.
The M18 Striker uses the same compact form of the Maverick, but features a simplified user interface, instant access to 800 lumens, and aggressive bezel for a last-resort defensive tool.
Until you have become customary to it, one of the biggest questions people ask is why carry a flashlight every day?
It’s not an uncommon question and until you come into that time of need. It may never have been a thought until you needed to change a tire at 2am and didn’t have a light in your car. Unfortunately at that time, it’s far too late.
The H05S ACTIVE is a compact and powerful LED headlamp that is powered by two AAA batteries.
73 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Olight SA South Africa
Call us now: 084 369 1973
It features a hands-free motion sensor mode and two indicator LED's. The H05S uses a highly luminous efficient Cree XM-L2 LED coupled with a high light transmission rate TIR lens providing a brightness level ranging from 10 to 200 lumens to meet the demands of close-range illumination. The headlamp has two red indicator LED's that can be constant or blinking. The H05S Includes a built-in infrared sensor that controls on/off through motion detection, visible low voltage indicator, and a battery installation indicator. The H05S ACTIVE is a compact, hands-free illumination tool bult for night cycling, mountaineering, maintenance, and other outdoor activities.
• Uses Cree XM-L2 LED
• high light transmission rate TIR lens to deliver a balanced beam for close-range illumination
• Powered by 2 AAA batteries with an output up to 200 lumens with adjustable brightness levels at:
200 lumens, 30 lumens, and 10 lumens
• Red LED lights served as indicators for the user’s location. Steady on or blinking modes available
• 4 adjustable light angles available: 10, 25, 35, and 50 degrees below the horizontal angle
• Eco-friendly fabric headband with a 25mm width
• Built-in infrared light transmitter and receiver to allow motion sensor switches to control the on/off function of the headlamp
• When the battery voltage is below 1.8V, the red indicator will turn on intermittently and will glow on the user’s nose for easy detection
• Battery polarity indicator: While removing the cover of the battery compartment, the “+” sign glows in red indicating the direction of the polarity of the batteries.
• User Manual
• 2 x 1.5V Lithium Battery
|Lumen||Mode 1: 200-120, Mode 2: 30, Mode 3: 10|
|Waterproof Rating||3 minutes (IPX6)|
|Weight||47g (excl batteries)|
|Compatible Batteries||2x AAA|
|Included Accessories||2x Olight AA Lithium Batteries|
|Battery Life||Mode 1: 10+200min, Mode 2: 8.5 hours, Mode 3: 24 hours|
No customer reviews for the moment.