Powertac Cadet 1200lm, 220m Throw
33 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. To install battery: Unscrew tail cap. Insert positive end of the battery : lighten the tail cap till it's completely closed.
2. To turn the light on: quickly push the side button to illuminate LED;
3. To change modes: press and HOLD down side button. The last setting us: auto-memorized when turned off.
4. Access to strobe function: Double click the side switch. The light will remain on strobe until you tum off the light.
5. Back tactical tail switch
1. Plug in the usb charging cable to power source.
2. Attach magnetic end of charging cable to magnetic charge port.
3. The status indicator will turn "RED" to indicate charging mode
4. When charging is complete, the indicator light will change from "RED" to
Micro usb charging:
1. Using a blunt pointed object(I: Ball-Point pen tip), carefully insert under
rubber portion of magnetic charge port and lift up to remove the magnetic
charge port component
2. Once exposing the waterproof micro USB charge port, insert a standard
micro USB charging cable to begin charging.
3. Charging indicator will function exactly the same as if using the magnetic
Low Battery Indicator:
•At 20% depleted, the power switch will turn RED""
•At 5% depleted, the power switch will FLASH RED"
Battery: (1) RCR123A Recharge at
Bezel Diameter: 25.4mr n
Body Diameter: 22.5m mr
Height: 60g (without battery):
Turbo: 1200 Lumens/40 min
High: 600 Lumens/45 min
Medium: 140 Lumens/3.27 hrs
Low: 19 Lumens/9.69 hrs
Firefly: 0.4 Lumens/4.5 days
Strobe:1200 lm/ 62min
|Lumen||Turbo: 1200 Lm/40min H: 600 lm/45min M: 140 lm/3.27hrs L: 19 lm/9.69hrs Firefly: 0.4 lm/4.5d Strobe:1200 lm/ 62m|
|Dimensions||L: 92mm Head D: 25mm Body D: 22mm|
|Weight||60g without battery|
|Compatible Batteries||RCR123 / CR123|
|Included Accessories||- Flashlight -Cable -Battery|
|Battery Life||Turbo: 1200 Lm/40min H: 600 lm/45min M: 140 lm/3.27hrs L: 19 lm/9.69hrs Firefly: 0.4 lm/4.5d Strobe:1200 lm/ 62m|
PowerTac Company Profile:
PowerTac was created with the vision of providing high quality light that incorporates not just powerful but also tactical features. The ultimate goal is to provide a portable lighting device built for mission critical applications as well as withstanding typical everyday use of consumers.
With the tactical knowledge and mission critical concept in mind, we are committed to:
PowerTac is designed for everyone in every arena of life; Police officers, military, outdoorsmen, young or elderly, male or female. We have the right solution to fit your everyday life needs.
PowerTac began with the idea of changing the portable lighting industry forever. We felt the current products, technology, and quality was outdated and didnÃ¢t meet consumer expectations. In 2006, utilizing the newest high powered LED technology, the business was started in Raleigh, North Carolina USA.
We combined our tactical and mission critical concept with privileged access to cutting edge LED products from Cree, Inc. in North Carolina, USA. The practice initially involved us working along with different suppliers to manufacture products under different names, and it went successfully well in the beginning.
As the market demand changed, and required higher quality products with advanced technology, we found the only way to achieve this was to branch off and fully control the production process from R&D to assembly work, so we started the PowerTac brand. As a result, we began our very own factory and R&D center.
PowerTac was built on the ideas gathered by our marketing team from Police officers, Military personnel, Extreme outdoorsmen, Hunters, and everyday individuals we ran across. We promise to continue to develop our brand with our consumers hopes and wishes in mind first.
WE ARE THE BRAND OF THE PEOPLE